A Utility-Packed Van for an Unforgettable Trip
At Chuckanut Westfalias, our goal is to send you on a trip of a lifetime with a van that has everything you need for an unforgettable camping experience. (Except the food and drink!)
- High-speed USB chargers for your tablets & mobile devices
- High efficiency built-in electric refrigerator
- Externally vented furnace with thermostat
- New Kenwood premium stereo system with Bluetooth and USB connectivity. Bring your stored playlists to enjoy great music when camping!
- Maps, a first aid kit
- A small broom and dust buster type vacuum cleaner
- We are able to provide you with large freshly laundered sleeping bags and pillows upon request, see “Extras” below for prices.
- Teapot for heating water, fry pan, medium sauce pan with lid
- Two fold-down roasting sticks
- Paper towels, garbage and recycling bags, zip lock bags (both large and small)
- Aero Press Coffee Maker
- Table cloth, dishpan, portable stove if you want one,
- Folding water jug for drinking water (we don’t recommend drinking out of the Westfalia tank but it is great for washing up) Feel free to drink from the water tanks in the contemporary vans.
- A folding camp chair for every member of your party
- Small quick set up portable table and a table cloth
- Four plates, bowls, coffee cups and water glasses. Four sets of cutlery, two sharp knives, cutting board, corkscrew and can opener
- Insulated Yeti mugs for every member of your party
Privacy & Comfort
- Front seats that swivel to maximize the seating area inside the van
- Privacy curtains & bug screens for warm weather
- Heavy duty awning for sun (or rain)..not available with Silver Star
- Small carpet for the ground outside the van
- Fold-down bench seat that converts to a bed (sleeps 2 adults)
- Pop-top with tent with a double bed that sleeps 2 in Honu, VanGogh and Silver Star
- A ladder to help you climb up into your upper bunk
- Lighter and fire starter
- Cleaning supplies including sponges, campsuds, sprayway cleaner, wine away (in case you accidentally spill wine on our cushions)
Our vans all have 200 watt permanently mounted solar panels.
- A roof box is available for our Westfalia Vans. The cost is an additional $150 per week. It can be helpful if you are traveling with four
- We have a two-bike Yakima hitch rack or a 4 bike North Shore Mountain Bike Rack for $150 per week for use on the two Westfalia Vans. Our contemporary vans do not accept bike racks.
- We can send you with a small port-a-potty for $50 or $100 if you bring it back full
- Bedding (freshly laundered sleeping bags and pillows for your entire family) are $75 flat fee
- Travel that averages over 120 miles per night of rental will be charged at $.35 per mile